Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If Only a Heart Could be as White as Snow.

I'm back. Where did i go? To reality. But now i'm here, once again back to writing as me, one of me. You may not understand this. I don't fully understand it yet. But we are not just one. We are many. Beings, feelings, thoughts, opinions. All infinite beyond our understanding of ourselves. A higher power mixed with the need to belong.

Love.
Happiness.
Art.
Power.
Perseverance.
Growth.
Death.
Life.
Explain this to me. Why do we live? What is my purpose, OUR purpose? Do we have one? Or were we all born under the watchful eye of the "HIGHER POWER".
And if that be true, who among us is truly free?

I am one of few who question the unquestionable. The thoughts no one will ever know. It's something science cannot tell us. For life, my life, your life, our life, has truly no meaning.

Life: a state of being. We all dream of living a life. No matter how wonderful said life tends to be, we live. We endure the harshness of our own faith to live and yet we suffer pain to a certain extent. We conquer life and our own lives when we die. Death: To end, to never have been, and to be no more. But are we really gone? Or are we just lost beyond our own lack of existence?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and leave me an email if you want:
blueprintdazzle@gmail.com
(: