Sunday, June 6, 2010

Anyone?

So this is my second post. My book is coming along quite nicely. Im beginning chapter three and i can already here the sounds of cash purchasing it. Im lost. Here you tell me~ am i over my head? I really want to do this... write a book... make it meaning full.

~here you tell me: this is from the second chapter (just a little preview)

It was getting late so I decided to go to sleep. Deep in my slumber, I dreamt of Shark Boy. I was in my office and he was sitting on my desk. Ruminants’ of decomposed tissue clung to the bone. The smashed skull began to chuckle, a deep throated laugh. A gruesome image began to form. A bowl of shark fin soup appeared on my desk and Shark Boy began to eat it. The steaming pale liquid began to seep through the fissures in his bones. The soup began rising to the ceiling. The door to my office swung open and I was flushed away along a river of soup. It flowed into an ocean. It was a deep black colour and a dense layer of fog hung tight in the air. The moonlight was struggling to break through and my arms increasingly became more tired from what felt like hours of treading water. Lightning crackled overhead and as it did a shark protruded from the water. Scars covered its body but it wasn’t the worst part. This particular shark had no fins. Not like a birth defect but it looked liked these fins were sliced cleanly away. Its massive jaws opened wide and it came hurling towards me. I awoke suddenly, sweat dripping down my face. My hair was plastered to my skull. I was longing for a cold drink, I was too tired and forgot my need of refreshment and went back to sleep. I was dreading to continue the dream.


http://somethingtowriteabout-blueprint.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and leave me an email if you want:
blueprintdazzle@gmail.com
(: