Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy? No can't say that I am...

So my computer broke. You want to know how it happend? So I was getting paid to jailbreak my friend's iPod and it's not like I haven't done it before. So the normal program I used wasn't working so I used another. It was highly reccomended so I tried it. My computer froze like normal and I didn't think much of it so I just rebooted it. It sent an error report throughout all my computer and now it's stuck frozen! I'm so upset. Now I can't write in my book until I print it out!!! I'll try to get it tomorrow after school but no promises.

So this will be it for the story stuff-

but something else to cheer me up:

(:
“One day I sat thinking, almost in despair; a hand fell on my shoulder and a voice said reassuringly; 'Cheer up, things could be worse' So I cheered up, and sure enough, things got worse.”
- James C. Hagerty

If only Hagerty knew how true that was....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and leave me an email if you want:
blueprintdazzle@gmail.com
(: