Sunday, June 6, 2010

The inspirational words of Gandhi,,, Man I should get me some of those.

So everyday was an understatement. I haven't wrote in what, almost a week now? And for that i do apologize. My computer is still broke and i cannot write until it is fixed. If you've go any and i mean ANY advice on ANYTHING please feel free to comment!

But last post, I talked about friendship and the bonds we make as humans- I just havr one thing to add...
~ 9 out of 10 marriges end in divorce and that only makes me think of one thing. Bald Eagles mate for life but a Lion can have multiple sexual partners through their lifetime. What if humans were supposed to be like lions and not bald eagles. Thats my theory- that we were never meant to mate for life!

Who knows? This wasn't a very long post but im sure i'll write tomorrow (:

until then the only words i know of Gandhi's

" A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes."
~ Gandhi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and leave me an email if you want:
blueprintdazzle@gmail.com
(: