Sunday, June 6, 2010

As I write...

My friends...
This post is for you all-

"And I'm still here, waiting here, to catch you if you fall. I don't know why I care so much when I shouldn't care at all."

I have a question and I would appriciate it very much if you could all give me your best anwsers (:

We humans make relationships, friendships and live with our family for a certain amount of years because we cannot stand to be alone. We create bonds between people because at least with them we know we belong. But why is it that dogs can spend a month with their mothers and then leave? I heard a show about water snake mother who lay her eggs and never return. When the babies hatch they are left alone- to fend for themselves. Why humans, we are still mammals. What is our need to be together. What would happen if our mother left us like water snake mothers do? What would we become?

Is it because we just feel too much? We are called a higher intelligence but are we really?

Without my friends- I think I would be no where. I wouldn't be happy at all.
But if we were born to be alone, could we really tell the difference? Are we all just mascarading behind things we are supposed to believe in?My friends, they are my life. If I was taught something different I'm sure I would think that way. Would I not?

This is for you my friends. You make me who I am. I am every relationship I have.


“The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief -
But the pain of grief
Is only a shadow
When compared with the pain
Of never risking love."

- Hillary Stanton Zunin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and leave me an email if you want:
blueprintdazzle@gmail.com
(: