Sunday, June 6, 2010

"the dead don't care, and I don't either."

Computer Status: FIXED
Best Friend Status: JAILED
Family Status: HOPELESS
Cat Status: DECEASED
Relationship Status: IT'S COMPLICATED

So there you have it, my past 2 weeks in 17 words. Simple isn't it?
One would think but with a trained mind you would know exactly what I meant. What ever happened to 'April showers bring May flowers'? Well my April showers brought a flooded May and a barren wasteland of moist tissues and dried tears.
So the computer is fixed, but my parents are at it again. Fight, fight, fight, fight, hug, fight, fight, hug, fight, fight, fight!! Its a teeter totter of hell and I'm the balance in the middle, the beam that holds everything up, the only thing keeping them from collapsing to the ground.

So my best friend, an amazing person he is. You can't ever bring him down, not even in jail. Adopted at birth by two pricks he made his way of his 14 years of hell with those, for lack of a better word, ass munches.
His head is high, shoulders weighted with the burden of 3 charges against him werevhe was faulsly accused and wrongly objectified against those horrible people that accepted him in to their family when he was only a small infant.
They should be rotting in a jail cell, for it is they who hath lied and cheated on life it's self.

On top of all that my loving cat passed away. I got him when i was 3 days old, and how those days did fly for it is now 4,883 days later and
he is dead. He was 4,903 days old when he died. May the afterlife give him great pleasures and such to I do not know of any greater joy than when I was with him.

My friends brother, My FrIeNdS bRoThEr, MY FRIENDS BOTHER. How ever u say it, read it or write it, it doesn't sound good. Espeacially when your friend has a crush on you too. Matt, what a lovely name. I never realized until now how much i love that name. The first guy in 4,886 days to make me feel like this. And if you wern't paying much attention before this it's the first time I've ever felt this way, and it's over my friends brother. Can you guess he's older? The sweetest guy you will ever meet, and a knockout! But what to do, all relationships are doomed to fail by my standards. Is it crazy?

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
~Dr Seuss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and leave me an email if you want:
blueprintdazzle@gmail.com
(: