Sunday, June 6, 2010

Only the Beginning

So this is it. My first post, my first day beginning to tell the world (well those of you who are reading) about my story. I am an aspiring author. My idol is Kathy Reichs for her magnificent books and tales she creates through her lets call her something little more than a fictitious character Temperance Brennan. I'm not only an aspiring author but i hope to be somewhat like Kathy in training to become a forensic anthropologist. If you haven't guessed it already I'm not very old. I will be 14 on August 21 of this year. Don't stop reading just because I'm a little young! Listen, I've started my first book. This is to help me deal with the pressures of school, parents and publishing. This is my blog. This is my life.

Do you think i can do this? write a book? publish it? meet my idol Kathy? I want to write a book, a forensic novel. i want it to be perfect. the forensic detail will be extreme. I'm a kid but I'm not dumb and i know too much for my own good.

Here i will share my thoughts, hopes, dreams and feelings about everything.
I'll keep writing, everyday i hope. Just as long as i have something to write about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and leave me an email if you want:
blueprintdazzle@gmail.com
(: